Under normal circumstances, adapt to the natural mechanisms that control and regulate your body temperature very well with the external environment, where the body is cooled in hot weather through the process of sweating, Vtboukr race from the surface of the body contributes to the regulation of heat।
But the hard work in hot or humid conditions for long periods may strain the organs of the body and be less able to cool itself effectively, causing an excessive rise in body temperature.
May get tired because of the heat suddenly, or may arise after days of exposure to heat.
The signs and symptoms include: skin cool and moist with chills (goose bumps) when you are in the heat, and heavy sweating, fainting, dizziness, fatigue, and rapid and weak pulse, muscle cramps, nausea and headache।
What is heat stroke
Heatstroke (or sun) the problem of life-threatening when you get up body heat to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius or more).
It is an aggravation of the problems linked Sahatin two heat: heat cramps and heat exhaustion।
With heat stroke, stop sweating, your skin becomes hot and dry and glowing. You may feel overwhelmed or confused।
The other signs and symptoms include rapid breathing and a weak, rapid heart palpitations, headaches, muscle cramps or weakness।
Prevention of heat-related problems
• Avoid being in the outside in the hottest times of the day, from noon to four o'clock pm, usually.
Keep the exercises or activities for a period of strong early morning or evening. Exercise in the shade when possible।
• Wear a hat and light, or use a broad umbrella and put a generous protector of the sun।
• Drink plenty of fluids, especially water and sports drinks. Avoid alcohol and caffeine, which may contribute to loss of fluids।
• Wear loose fitting clothes, and light-weight and light colored.
• Avoid fatty meals and warm।
• Select the pace for yourself. Let your body adapt to the heat when traveling or being in a warm place or country।
• At the first sign of heat exhaustion, injury, stay away from the sun, and rest in the shade or air conditioning in the building।
• Put cold water on your skin. Bathed with cold water when possible, or soak your body in a cold bath. Do not put alcohol on your skin.
It remained a free strain of the untreated, may worsen to heat stroke. If you do not feel better within 60 minutes, seek medical help immediately. If you suspect heatstroke, contact emergency or ambulance immediately.